Helping you get your business ready for social distancing
Within just a few weeks, business operations have changed immensely.
With new social distancing rules in full force, those businesses that are still able to operate, have introduced new measures to keep staff and customers safe. We’ve put together a collection of essential products designed to help support businesses that continue to operate during the COVID-19 crisis. See our latest suggestions below.
Our printed product range is available off the shelf but bespoke designs can be created at an additional cost.
Websites For Local Delivery & Collection
Take orders, get paid online and let your customer's choose a delivery slot or a collection time.
Over the last few weeks we have seen restaurants moving into takeaways and independent cheese shops, brewers, timber yards and shops delivering locally and safely.
Your customers are spending more time online than ever before and if it's safe to do so it's easy to set up your own online store to take local orders, where you set the collection times or delivery slots available, it may even be possible to add it to your existing website.
With some delivery companies charging over 30% on every order, adding your own online shop can offer considerable savings and in these uncertain times, every little helps.
- Easily add your products, photos, descriptions and prices.
- Increase trust and customer satisfaction by letting your customers choose a convenient delivery date and time slot during checkout.
- Define your delivery schedule and apply different delivery slots to specific shipping methods, exclude times when delivery is not available, and much more.
- View all upcoming deliveries in one easy-to-understand table, ordered by delivery date.
- Print orders on receipt printers and email them to customers.
- Perfect for any shop or restaurant that has had to close but could still deliver to customers safely.